This special Mini Playboard™ from Adventure Swim has fun placement guides and animal art to catch the child’s attention. It will intrigue and teach! Our products are built to last. Constructed of EVA Foam, a very high quality foam that will last for years.
Facts & Benefits
- Develops maturity and independence as child is out of parent’s arms
- Children learn to hold on – Designed with Dolphin die cuts for easy gripping.
- Child is stable, not going to roll over:
- Cradles them in the water, allowing water up around their bodies, while still giving them the support they need to gain confidence and keeping them stable so they don’t roll over. It’s a great alternative to the Kickboard, for younger children who may have difficulty with balance.
- Child’s face is close to water – The Mini Playboard™ allows the child to still be down in the water.
- Child is learning to be comfortable in a horizontal, swimming body position
- Child learns they must do something while in the water – In order to move forward, they learn to kick!
- Child can blow bubbles while kicking their feet – Have them keep their arms straight and they can kick forward with their face down, blowing bubbles and coming up for a breath, then continue.
Watch the Mini Playboard™ in Action!